The National Fire Protection Association recommends that homeowners have their chimney inspected at least once a year.
We offer a full portfolio of chimney and venting system services. Whether it’s woodstoves, fireplaces, chimneys, or dryer vents, we understand the intricacies of the venting systems in your home. And we’re equipped to address all of your maintenance and safety needs.
Our Residential and Commercial Services Include:
- New Chimney Installations - We install entirely brand new chimneys, from the ground up.
- New Stove Sales and Installation - We sell and install stoves for your home.
Chimney Sweeping and Cleaning - While sweeping your system, we ensure that it’s in working order. We look for any problems that could prevent peak performance and recommend what is needed for your system to burn cleanly and safely.
Dryer Vent Cleaning - In addition to servicing chimneys, we inspect and clean dryer vents. A thorough sweep by one of our dryer exhaust technicians includes searching for any issues that might interfere with optimal operation.
- Caps/Spark Arrestors - The best way to prevent moisture from rain and snow, animals, leaves, and other debris from entering your chimney is to install a chimney cap. Our high-quality stainless steel caps carry a lifetime warranty.
Chimney Inspections - Our CSIA Certified Chimney Sweeps use state-of-the-art equipment to inspect chimneys of all kinds, including oil-, wood-, and gas-burning chimneys. We offer level 1 to level 3 inspections, click here to find out more and what to expect.
- Troubleshooting and Diagnostics - Highly effective diagnostic tools allow us to detect and resolve issues before they become problems.
- Waterproofing and Leak Resolution - If water is damaging your fireplace inside or out, we’ll find and fix it - no matter the source.
- Repairs and Restoration - Leaky or damaged chase tops, and those made of masonry, are potential hazards on prefabricated metal fireplaces. We help eliminate problems before they start by replacing masonry and rusty metal chase tops.
- Rebuild Crowns - Improperly built crowns are another common problem. If yours is cracked or poorly constructed - allowing water penetration or posing a fire hazard - we'll build a proper concrete one that’s guaranteed not to crack.